Parents spend a lot of time preparing for the baby’s first trip home, but it’s important to remember to prepare for the arrival, too!
We’ve learned a thing or two about making a new mom’s stay at the hospital a comfortable one. So with help from our wonderful nurses and staff, we’ve put together a short checklist to help moms-to-be easily get organized for their visit to Brookwood Baptist Women’s Center.
Check out our hospital packing list below to help check things off for the big day!
- Prenatal Hospitality Package
- Photo ID and insurance cards
- Large envelope for paperwork
- Pen and paper
- Contact list for baby updates
- Light reading materials
- Food delivery menus
- Gum and mints
- Phone, camera, MP3 player, chargers
- Going home outfit for you and baby
- Comfortable PJs, bathrobe
- Flip flops, slippers, non-skid socks
- Glasses and extra contacts
- Lip balm, hair ties, lotion
- Toiletries and make-up
- Nursing pillow
- Infant car seat
Your health is too important to leave to chance. Let us help you find the physician that’s right for you.