Parents spend a lot of time preparing for the baby’s first trip home, but it’s important to remember to prepare for the arrival, too!
We’ve learned a thing or two about making a new mom’s stay at the hospital a comfortable one. So with help from our wonderful nurses and staff, we’ve put together a short checklist to help moms-to-be easily get organized for their visit to Brookwood Baptist Women’s Center.
Check out our hospital packing list below and be sure to download our printable PDF to help check things off for the big day!
- Prenatal Hospitality Package
- Photo ID and insurance cards
- Large envelope for paperwork
- Pen and paper
- Contact list for baby updates
- Light reading materials
- Food delivery menus
- Gum and mints
- Phone, camera, MP3 player, chargers
- Going home outfit for you and baby
- Comfortable PJs, bathrobe
- Flip flops, slippers, non-skid socks
- Glasses and extra contacts
- Lip balm, hair ties, lotion
- Toiletries and make-up
- Nursing pillow
- Infant car seat